Thursday, June 14, 2012

a pretty lady on the blog ...

I love my job ... i really do. I love that i get to photograph gorgeous ladies, i love the look of surprise on their faces when they see an image, not realizing how stunning they are. I love that they walk a little taller out of the studio because they realize how amazing they really are. & this lady is no different. She's courageous in so many ways, a wonderful lady, so easy to talk to, a mother, active duty military & well gorgeous. She made my job easy & totally rocked the shoot! 
Hope you're all having a wonderful week & getting ready for a gorgeous summer weekend (that's wishful thinking on my part).

xx

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much chica ... means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work - it only gets better and better! (great new look on the blog btw!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much pretty lady ... you are a wonderful source of support & help. Not to mention amazingly talented! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely images Laura. Great connection there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much jane ... i appreciate you taking a looking & your kind words. She was amazing to photograph. xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you kay ... but she did all the hard work, made my job easy :)

      Delete